Get ready for some huge updates!
So, first off, a few weeks back I did a little test to see what the final scene would look like. It isn't rendered or anything, just a screenshot of the 3D Viewport, but still, it gave me an idea of what I was actually going for.
|...a lot of Path modifying (for the cables) will be waiting for me...|
And then, over the last week or so (not counting the time I spent fighting with my laptop to get it working properly again) I finally started texturing some of the objects!
I actually had to completely rebuild the UV map for this, as the proportions were completely off O_o I have absolutely no idea how that happened...anyway, moving on: